AutoCad is a software by which you are able to create 2D & 3D computer aided designs easily.
AutoCAD was first introduced in 1982, which is running on microcomputer with internal graphics controller. After so many upgradations, AutoCAD was develop with some enhancements which are follows:
- Capable to run on separate graphics controller
- Updated AutoCAD software capable to run minicomputer also.
Now a days, autocad is used across wide range of industries, by architect projects, project manager, engineers, designer and other professionals.
AutoCAD Software architecture :
- File Format: .dwg
- Compatibility with other software
- Support multiple languages
- Applicable on multiple extensions like AutoLISP, Visual LISP, VBA, .NET and ObjectARX
- AutoCAD supportive OS like
MS Windows, Mac OS X & iOS, Android
AutoCAD includes various software
- AutoCAD LT
- AutoCAD 360
- Student Version
ADMEC MULTIMEDIA INSTITUTE designed updated courseware for AutoCAD training course which allows you to get better job opportunity for 2D & 3D computer aided designs.